Having a little dinner party? And want to impress your guests? Then have them drooling over our delicious but relatively easy mini quiches!
SERVES 12 // COOK TIME 20 min
2 cups flour
2 cups grated Cheddar
½ cup grated Parmesan
½ cup water
1 cup cream
½ tsp salt
6 vine tomatoes, halved
1. Place flour, Cheddar, Parmesan, water, 1 egg and salt in a food processor. Blend until a dough forms.
2. Knead on a floured work surface. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Whisk together 3 eggs, cream, salt, black pepper, and remaining Cheddar. Set aside.
4. Preheat oven to 180°C.
5. Roll out dough to 2 mm thick. Cut out circles with a 10 cm biscuit cutter. Press into a muffin tray. Brush with remaining egg (whisked). Bake for 5 minutes.
6. Pour filling into the shells, place a tomato in the middle of each and bake for 20 minutes.
Care to try another starter? then these spinach and feta hand pies are just for you!