These savoury crêpes with pulled chicken are budget-friendly and transform flavours! Spice the chicken to suit your desired taste, and add the salsa for even more deliciousness.
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 39 min
For the crêpes
1 cup flour
Salt and pepper
2 cups milk
For the salsa
200 g red grapes, chopped
½ red onion, peeled and finely chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp red-wine vinegar
For the chicken
400 g roast chicken, shredded
1 tsp paprika
1 tbsp hot water
For the spread
125 g cream cheese
Handful mint, chopped
2 tsp lemon juice
1. Sift together the flour, salt and pepper. Add the milk and eggs, and whisk until the batter is smooth.
2. Heat a frying pan, add a small ladle of batter and swirl to cover the base. Fry until bubbles form on the surface, then flip over and cook the other side until golden.
3. Combine all the ingredients for the salsa.
4. Combine all the ingredients for the chicken.
5. Combine all the ingredients for the spread.
6. To assemble, spread flavoured cream cheese on to each crêpe. Add pulled chicken and scatter with grape salsa.