Celebrate #meatfreemonday with this simple, flavoursome, hearty mixed pepper dish that only has 15 minutes of hands-on time. Looks like tonight’s dinner is sorted!
Butter, for greasing
6 mixed peppers, cut into large pieces and seeded
1 tsp chopped rosemary
½ tsp chilli flakes
¼ tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp paprika
200g ready-made puff pastry
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and grease a 22 cm ovenproof frying pan with the butter.
2. Arrange the pepper pieces, with the skin-side down, on the base of the pan. Sprinkle with rosemary, chilli, cumin and paprika.
3. Cut the pasty into a 24 cm circle. Cover the pan with the pastry, tucking in the sides.
4. Place the pan in the oven and turn down the temperature to 160°C. Bake for 25–40 minutes, until golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for five minutes. Flip on to a plate with the peppers facing up and serve.