SERVES 4 // HANDS-ON 15 min // HANDS-OFF 10 min
3 skinless chicken breast fillets
Salt and pepper
½ tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
Pinch of cayenne pepper
⅓ cup low-fat smooth cottage cheese
1 tsp chopped fresh coriander
½ tsp paprika
1 loaf low-GI seed bread, sliced and cut into 8 cm rounds
1 large mango, peeled, split and core removed, cut into
½ cm slices
Microgreens, to garnish
1. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. Heat a glug of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add cumin, dried coriander and cayenne pepper. Fry for a couple of seconds, until fragrant, before adding chicken.
3. Fry until golden on both sides and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Remove from the pan and allow to rest for 10 minutes, then slice thinly.
4. Mix the cottage cheese, fresh coriander and paprika. Season.
5. Spread some cottage cheese on each bread round. Top with the sliced chicken and mango, season and then garnish with the microgreens.
Per 270g serving
1 589 kJ / 31g protein
8g fat / 40g carbohydrates
5g fibre / 398 mg sodium