This flavour-filled coconut grilled salmon is a wonderful gluten- and sugar-free option for lunch or dinner. Add a side of baby marrows for a delicious finishing touch.
SERVES 2 // COOKING TIME 40 min
½ cup light white wine
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
¼ onion, chopped
100 g coconut cream
Salt and pepper
6 baby marrows, sliced into ribbons
200 g salmon fillet
Olive oil, to grill
1. Cook the white wine, vinegar and onion in a pan until the liquid has reduced by half.
2. Whisk in the coconut cream and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes. Season.
3. Stir in the baby-marrow ribbons and cook until tender.
4. Heat a griddle pan and cook the salmon with olive oil, salt and pepper.
5. Serve the salmon with baby marrow ribbons.