Need a weekend treat? Spoil yourself, and the fam with yummy top deck pancakes. Serve it at breakfast, for dessert, or have it as a quick snack, we’re sure your entire family would be in favour of it too.
Basic pancake batter
1 cup cream, halved
80 g milk chocolate, chopped
80 g white chocolate, chopped
80 g top deck, broken up
1. Cook the pancakes as per the basic recipe.
2. Heat ½ cup cream until almost boiling. Turn off heat and whisk in milk chocolate until melted. Set aside until slightly firm.
3. Repeat with white chocolate.
4. Preheat oven grill. Sprinkle Top Deck pieces over pancakes and grill for 3–5 minutes until golden brown.
5. Serve pancakes drizzled with white and milk chocolate.
For a healthier alternative, try these savoury banana pancakes instead! They’re delicious and carb-conscious for those who are watching their gluten intake.