A simple sweet treat for those afternoon slumps, this white chocolate bark with edible flowers is perfect for summer. Break up the pieces and enjoy!
MAKES 20 x 10 cm slab // COOKING TIME 1 hour
3 × 80 g slabs white chocolate, broken up
Dried rose petals
Fresh rose petals
1. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Melt the chocolate: Bring ½ a pot of water to the boil. Place chocolate in a glass bowl that fits snugly over the pot (the bottom of the bowl must not touch the water). Stir chocolate until melted.
3. Pour chocolate on to the baking paper. Spread out evenly with a palette knife and sprinkle with rose petals.
4. Place in the fridge to set, 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Break into pieces and serve immediately.
Recipe & styling: Diane Heierli
Photography: Christoph Heierli
Have leftover white chocolate? Use it for these yummy chocolate waffle pops!