This triple-chocolate cookie dough cake is the ultimate comfort food! It’s so good that it’s guaranteed to make your day and even week, so much better!
SERVES 8 // COOK TIME 40 min
150 g flour
½ tsp salt
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
110 g butter
85 g brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
50 g milk-chocolate chips
50 g dark-chocolate chips
50 g white-chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and grease an ovenproof dish.
2. In one bowl, combine flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda.
3. In another bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Add the vanilla essence and egg.
4. Fold the flour mixture and all the chocolate chips into the butter mixture.
5. Transfer the batter to the dish and smooth out the top. Bake for 25–30 minutes, until golden and crispy round the edges but still slightly gooey inside.
6. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving with ice cream.
Recipes & styling: Ameree Vercueil
Photography: Andreas Eiselen
Dreaming of a creamy, ultra-smooth classic cheesecake recipe, paired with a red-velvet crust? Then look no further than this simply decadent red-velvet cheesecake recipe.