This tomato pasta packs a delicious combination of amazing flavours! The Roma tomatoes are thick and juicy, making them perfect for pasta sauce!
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 25 min
500 g spaghetti
2 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
500 g mini Roma tomatoes, quartered
1 tsp tomato paste
4 balls Galbani fresh mozzarella, torn
Handful basil, torn
1. Cook the spaghetti, reserving ¼ cup cooking liquid to use in the sauce.
2. In a pan, fry the garlic until fragrant.
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and season. Simmer over medium heat for 15 minutes.
4. Add the reserved cooking liquid and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Toss the spaghetti through the sauce.
6. Transfer to a serving dish and top with mozzarella and basil.