Get your protein fix with this incredible mid-week bake. The spicy chicken is packed with the warm flavours of chilli, paprika, cumin and cinnamon. This dish is also budget-friendly and super comforting for the cooler weather.
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 55 mins
4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp ground cumin
½ tsp cinnamon
Salt and black pepper
175g plain yoghurt
1 tbsp mayonnaise
8 chicken pieces
400g tin chickpeas, drained
250g cherry tomatoes, halved
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. To make the marinade, mix together the garlic, oil, spices and ½ tsp salt in a bowl.
3. For the serving sauce, mix the yoghurt and mayonnaise in a bowl. Add 1 tbsp marinade.
4. Place the chicken, chickpeas and tomatoes in a roasting tin. Pour over the marinade and toss to coat. Season well.
5. Roast for 35–40 minutes, until the chicken is cooked.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve with the yoghurt sauce.