Looking for a low-kilojoule chicken dinner without a salad in sight? Look no further than this soy-glazed chicken with exotic mushrooms and Asian flavours.
3 tbsp sesame oil
4 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
600 g exotic mushrooms
300 g bok choy, halved
½ cup soy sauce
3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp honey
1 tsp peeled and grated ginger
1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Drizzle the oil into a roasting tin. Heat it in the oven for 5 minutes.
3. Place the chicken, cut-side down in the hot tin. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl to make the sauce.
5. Remove the tin from the oven, add the mushrooms and bok choy, and pour the sauce over.
6. Turn down the heat to 180°C and bake for a further 15 minutes.
7. Serve hot, garnished with fresh coriander and toasted sesame seeds.