Planning your next dinner party? Prep these delicious roast beef roll-ups and place them out as a yummy snack as your guests arrive.
SERVES 8 // COOKING TIME 1 hour 30 min
1 kg silverside beef
Salt and pepper
250 g cream cheese
2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp chopped parsley
Zest of ½ lemon
30 g rocket
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Heat a large pan on high. Rub the beef with oil, salt and pepper. Sear the beef in the pan until browned all over.
3. Transfer beef to an ovenproof dish and roast for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool for about 1 hour.
4. Mix cream cheese, mustard, honey, parsley and lemon zest.
5. Cut the beef into thin slices against the grain of the meat.
6. Spread each slice of beef with cream cheese and then top with a rocket leaf. Roll up and secure with a bamboo skewer.