If you are ever worried you aren’t getting enough greens, rest assured that our pea and cauliflower frittata will get you back on track. It’s packed with wholesome protein and it’s budget-friendly too!
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 40 min
1 cauliflower, broken into florets
Salt and black pepper
250g frozen peas
2 slices stale white bread, grated
½ cup milk
¼ cup mayonnaise
¼ cup mint
100g cheddar, grated
1 tsp cumin
Olive oil, to grease
Mint, to garnish
1. Boil the cauliflower in a pot of salted water for 5–8 minutes, until just tender. Add the peas at the last minute, then drain.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl, then stir in the breadcrumbs, milk, mayonnaise, mint, half of the grated cheese and the cumin. Stir in the cauliflower and peas, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grease a non-stick, ovenproof pan and pour in the mixture. Top with the rest of the cheese.
4. Preheat the grill. Cook over low heat for 10–15 minutes until almost set.
5. Place under the grill until golden on top. Cut into wedges, garnish with mint and serve.