Entertaining this weekend? And need to whip up a quick snack? Then try our delicious pastry-wrapped camembert with grilled plums recipe!
SERVES 2 // COOK TIME 30 min
400g puff pastry
1 egg, whisked
5 plums, halved
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 baguette, sliced and toasted
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface. Using a 30 cm plate as a guide, cut out a round.
3. Place the Camembert in the middle of the pastry. Pleat the pastry around it, folding and overlapping as you go. Ensure it is wrapped tightly.
4. Brush with egg and bake for 20 minutes, then remove.
5. Turn on oven grill. Place plums on a tray and sprinkle with sugar. Grill for 10 minutes.
6. Spoon the plums over the Camembert, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Serve with the baguette on the side.
Want another delicious snack containing cheese? Then try this mini quiche recipe!