We all love a piece of batter-crusted fish, but we took ours to the next level and whipped up this parsley crumb to perfectly accompany the taste of the sea, and add a bit of freshness too. And instead of serving your dorado with fries, pop some peppers, baby marrows and red onions onto your plate for a healthier meal.
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 45 mins
¼ cup olive oil, plus extra to grease
4 slices white bread
½ cup chopped parsley
Salt and black pepper
4 × 200g dorado fillets
2 red peppers, seeded and sliced
6 baby marrows, sliced
1 red onion, peeled and cut into wedges
Lemon wedges, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C and grease a baking tray.
2. Place bread and parsley in a food processor and season. Blitz until coarse breadcrumbs form.
3. Place fish and vegetables on the baking tray. Brush each fish fillet with oil and press breadcrumbs on top to coat. Drizzle remaining oil over the vegetables, then season.
4. Bake for 20–25 minutes, until the breadcrumbs are golden and the vegetables are slightly charred.
5. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.