Are you looking for a delicious comfort food dinner that quick, easy to cook, cheap and good for you? Look no further than this yummy baby marrow and Galbani fresh mozzarella frittata
SERVES 8 // COOK TIME 40 min
2/3 cup cream
4 thyme sprigs
4 baby marrows, ribboned
1 ball Galbani fresh mozzarella, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a 20 cm ovenproof pan. Place the pan in the oven to heat up while preparing the frittata.
2. Whisk eggs, cream and thyme until frothy. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the prepared pan.
3. Arrange the baby marrow ribbons on top. Place in the oven for 12–15 minutes to cook.
4. Take the pan out, then turn on the oven grill.
5. Scatter half the mozzarella over the frittata. Broil until it is set and the edges are golden.
6. Scatter with remaining mozzarella, and season with salt and pepper.