These bright and beautiful kiwi and blueberry cocktails simply scream summer beach party, and will be the star of the show at your next gathering.
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 20 min
For the purple layer
¾ cup frozen blueberries
3 tbsp white rum
2 tbsp lemon juice
1½ tbsp simple syrup
For the green layer
4 kiwis, peeled and chopped
4 tbsp limoncello
1 tbsp simple syrup
8 mint leaves
For the blue layer
½ cup lemonade
3 tbsp blue curaçao
2 tbsp white rum
4 cups crushed ice
¼ cup blueberries
½ lemon, sliced
1. For the purple layer, blend all the ingredients together. Set aside.
2. For the green layer, blend all the ingredients together and set aside.
3. For the blue layer, mix all the ingredients together.
1. Spoon ⅓ cup crushed ice into the bottom of each glass and divide the purple layer between them. Gently mix in with the ice.
2. Spoon in another ⅓ cup ice and spoon over the green layer.
3. Spoon the last of the ice on top and gently pour in the blue layer.
4. Top with the fresh blueberries and a slice of lemon and serve immediately.
Our summer bubbly ice lollies are another favourite poolside treat!