You can whip up these individual tiramisus for yourself when you feel like a treat or when you have guests over! It’s easy, sweet, and ready to go in a few minutes.
SERVES 6 // COOKING TIME 20 min
250 g mascarpone
500 ml double-thick cream
80 ml Nachtmusik (chocolate liqueur), plus extra to layer
25 ml caster sugar
200 g Boudoir biscuits
150 ml strong filter coffee, cold
50 g dark chocolate shavings
1. Place the mascarpone in a bowl and use a spatula to soften.
2. Add the cream and switch to a hand whisk to combine the two. Once the mixture is smooth, add the Nachtmusik and caster sugar and mix. The mixture should thicken slightly.
3. Prepare individual serving glasses. Check the size of the biscuits and trim if necessary.
4. Dip the biscuits into coffee for a few seconds on each side, then arrange at the bottom of the glasses.
5. Place a layer of the cream and mascarpone mixture over the biscuits and then drizzle over some extra Nachtmusik.
6. Add a second layer of the biscuits, followed by a dollop of cream mixture.
7. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve your tiramisu. Garnish with chocolate.
Recipe & Styling: Diane Heierli
Photography: Christoph Heierli