Get saucy with our egg wraps and basil mayo! This delicious vegetarian meal the perfect way to start the day.
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 35 min
½ cup mayonnaise
1 handful fresh basil, chopped
1 red pepper
8 large eggs
2 tbsp olive oil
2 cups baby spinach
1 avocado, diced
1. Mix the mayonnaise and basil together in a bowl.
2. Cut the cucumber, carrot and red pepper into long strips.
3. In a bowl, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper until all the egg whites are loosened.
4. Pour the oil and ¼ of the egg mixture into a non-stick pancake pan on medium heat.
5. Cover the pan with a lid for 2–3 minutes, until cooked. Remove from the pan and do the same with the rest of the wraps.
6. Put each egg wrap on to some baking paper and top with spinach, vegetables and avocado.
7. Drizzle each of the wraps with basil mayonnaise.
8. Gently fold each wrap by taking one side of the wrap and folding it over the filling to create a tightly rolled pocket.
TIP: If you’re left with some extra basil mayo, you can use it the next day for quick and easy crudités.