Happy #throwbackThursday everyone! Today we’re looking back in time, to when we interviewed Masterchef’s Roxi Wardman for MyKitchen magazine and she shared her decadent chocolate brownies with us. Yum!
MAKES 12 // COOKING TIME 40min
1 cup sugar
230 g dark chocolate
90 g butter
1 cup flour
¾ cup cocoa
1 cup milk chocolate chips
¾ cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 15 × 15 cm baking tray.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and the sugar until thick and pale.
3. In a separate bowl over a pot of hot water, melt the dark chocolate and butter.
4. Slowly add the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture, whisking continuously.
5. Add the flour and cocoa and mix well, then slowly add the chocolate chips.
6. Pour into the baking tray. Bake for 25 minutes, or until firm around the edges and slightly soft in the middle.
7. Leave to cool, then cut into squares.