Breakfast is served! These luxurious coconut yoghurt mousse bowls are a deliciously creamy and exotic brekkie treat that taste way more like a dessert!
SERVES 8 // COOKING TIME 2 hours 20 min
800 ml coconut cream
3 egg whites
¼ cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 cups full-cream yoghurt
2 peaches, sliced
¼ cup raspberries
¼ cup coconut flakes
1. Place coconut cream in the freezer for 1 hour. Then beat it until light and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, whip egg whites until frothy. Continue whipping, gradually adding the sugar, then the vanilla, until thick and glossy.
3. Fold the yoghurt into the coconut cream. Then fold in the egg whites.
4. Spoon mixture into 8 bowls. Place in the fridge to set for 1 hour.
5. To serve, top the mousse with peaches and raspberries.
Recipe & Styling: Chiara Turilli
Photography: Andreas Eiselen