With raw ingredients and just enough sweetness from the honey, these coconut and cashew clusters are perfect lunchbox snacks.
MAKES 2 cups // COOKING TIME 25 min
½ cup coconut oil
¼ cup honey
1 cup desiccated coconut or coconut flakes
¾ cup raw cashews
½ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC and grease a baking tray.
2. Melt coconut oil and honey in the microwave.
3. Mix the coconut and cashews, then stir in the honey mixture.
4. Scatter on to the baking tray and bake for 10–15 minutes.
5. Cool, then mix in raisins.
Recipe & styling: Amerae Vercueil
Photography: Andreas Eiselen // HMimages.co.za
Our chocolate-orange rye bars are just as nutritious, but pack even more deliciousness!