Sweet and salty flavours make these chicken wraps with cranberry and whipped feta a delicious pairing for your lunch prep!
MAKES 4 wraps // COOKING TIME 20 min
1 cup smooth cottage cheese
1 cup feta
¼ cup parsley, chopped
4 wholewheat wraps
½ red onion, thinly sliced
½ cup cranberries, chopped
¼ cup almonds, chopped
1 cups cabbage, shredded
3 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
1. Beat the cottage cheese and feta together until smooth.
2. Fold in the chopped parsley and set aside.
3. Place a wrap on a clean surface. Spread with an even layer of the whipped feta, then top with sliced onion, cranberries, almonds and shredded cabbage.
4. Place the grilled chicken slices in the middle of the wrap, leaving a 5 cm space at the bottom.
5. Fold the bottom of the wrap up, then roll tightly into a cigar shape. Repeat with the remaining wraps.
Recipe & styling: Kate Turner
Photography: Sean Dollery // HMimages.co.za
For an equally as delicious brekkie option, go for these scrambled egg wraps with beans!