If you’re trying to stay carb-conscious, our cauliflower alfredo is the perfect dinner idea for you! It’s packed with delicious flavours and nutrients to give you everything you need and more.
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 25 min
1 tbsp butter
4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
2 cups vegetable stock
2 cauliflowers, roughly chopped
1 cup cream
1 tbsp olive oil
Pinch black pepper
500 g fettuccine or tagliatelle, cooked
Grated Parmesan, to serve
1. Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and fry until soft, 4–5 minutes.
2. Add the stock and bring to the boil. Add cauliflower and cook until soft, about 15 minutes.
3. Using a stick blender, blend the cauliflower until smooth.
4. Add cream, olive oil, nutmeg and pepper. Cook over low heat until thickened, 3-5 minutes. Add more stock or cream if needed.
5. Stir through the pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan.