Change up your normal Caesar salad for these Caesar salad roll-ups. Not a fan of rice-paper? Opt for normal wraps or large spinach leaves instead.
SERVES 6 // COOKING TIME 30 min
For the roll-ups
4 chicken breasts
Salt and pepper
4 tbsp olive oil
Handful cos lettuce
12 rice-paper wrappers
2 avos, peeled and sliced
For the dressing
½ cup yoghurt
4 tbsp water
½ clove garlic
1 tsp mustard
½ lemon, zested and juiced
2 anchovy fillets
1 tbsp Parmesan
1. Season the chicken breasts and fry them in olive oil until golden brown. Slice into strips and set aside.
2. Remove the core from the cos lettuce and slice.
3. For the Caesar dressing, blend all the ingredients together until smooth.
4. To assemble, dip the rice-paper wrappers into warm water, one at a time. Lay them flat on a dish and carefully place the cos lettuce, followed by the avo and chicken, on top. Fold in the ends and roll up tightly.
5. Slice the roll-ups in half and drizzle with Caesar dressing
Recipe & Styling: Chiara Turilli
Photography: Andreas Eiselen