Sweet and divine, you will love this fruit and meat combo! Our braised granadilla and orange ribs are perfect for lunch, dinner and special occasions.
1 cup fresh orange juice
½ cup granadilla pulp
¼ cup muscovado sugar
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp ground cumin
Salt and pepper
1 kg pork ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Mix the orange juice, granadilla pulp, muscovado sugar, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, cumin, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. Place the pork ribs in a roasting tin and pour the marinade over them. Refrigerate the ribs overnight.
4. Place the ribs on a rack in the roasting tin. Roast for 30 minutes.
5. Lower the oven temperature to 180°C. Baste the ribs and roast for another hour until they are brown and the marinade has become sticky.
Serving suggestion: Add a side of potato wedges to complete the meal