This banana bread breakfast rawnola has that raw power and is the perfect healthy start to the day. Add some protein powder for an extra pow!
SERVES 6 // COOKING TIME 1 hour 20 min
1 tbsp cinnamon
5 tbsp water
¼ tsp salt
4 cups oats
¼ cup pecan nuts, chopped
5 tbsp honey
1. Blend the banana, cinnamon, water and salt.
2. Fold the banana mixture through the oats and pecans.
3. Drizzle in the honey and mix until clumps form.
4. Place in the fridge to set for 1 hour.
5. Serve with milk of your choice.
Recipe & styling: Chiara Turilli
Photography: Andreas Eiselen // HMimages.co.za