From guac to avo on toast, there endless delicious options for avo! Be adventurous this summer with these avocado, strawberry and coconut lollies.
MAKES 8 // COOKING TIME 20 min, plus overnight
2 avocados, peeled and cubed
2 tbsp lemon juice
250 ml double-cream yoghurt
250 ml coconut milk
2 tbsp honey
10 strawberries, roughly puréed
1. Blend avos, mint and lemon juice until smooth.
2. Mix yoghurt, coconut milk and honey. Reserve 100 ml of this mixture. Stir the rest into the avocado mixture.
3. Pour into the lolly moulds in this order: 2 tbsp berry purée; 3 tbsp avo mix; 1 tbsp coconut milk mix.
4. Insert a stick into each mould. Place in the freezer overnight.
5. To serve, leave lollies out of the freezer for 5 minutes to make them easier to remove from moulds.
Recipe: Ripe For You
Styling: Diane Heierli
Photography: Christoph Heierli
Keen to try more exciting avo recipes? Make our fudgey date and avocado brownies!