The MyKitchen team have teamed up with Nutriseed to give you the chance to win one of five hampers to the value of R250 each! Each hamper contains a brownie mix and all the seeds you need to make this their festive chocolate cake.
SERVES 8 // COOKING TIME 30 min
½ cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 box #NuMe Not so Naughty Brownie mix
6 sachets NuSeed Canadian Blueberry and Cranberries
1. Beat the coconut oil, eggs and vanilla essence together.
2. Add the #NuMe Not so Naughty Brownie mix and combine well.
3. Mix in the NuSeed Canadian Blueberry and Cranberries.
4. Place mixture into a round or square baking dish lined with baking paper.
5. Place in the oven and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
6. Remove and cool before cutting into slices.
7. Remove from baking dish once cooled and serve either as is or with whipped cream or custard.
8. Decorate with dried fruit and nuts and allow some brandy or orange liqueur to seep into the baked cake before serving.