Make it quick! These oat cakes with honeyed plums for brekkie will set a positive and healthy tone for the day, and it won’t make you late.
SERVES 2 // COOKING TIME 15 min
2 plums, halved
7 tbsp honey
1 cup oats
5 tbsp peanut butter
1 cup yoghurt
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray.
2. Mix the plums with 2 tbsp honey. Set aside.
3. Combine oats, 5 tbsp honey and peanut butter.
4. Press the mixture on to the baking tray in an oval shape. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. To serve, cut the oatcake in quarters, dollop yoghurt on top, add plum halves and drizzle with leftover honey.