Get crafty at home with this vegetarian rainbow pizza! Try it with the kids to give them a fun food experience. Delicious!
MAKES 1 // COOKING TIME 1 hour
1 kg ready-made bread dough
1 cup Napoletana sauce
2 cups grated mozzarella
1 cup chopped green pepper
1 cup chopped orange pepper
1 cup chopped yellow pepper
1 cup chopped red pepper
1 cup halved baby tomatoes
1 cup peeled, chopped red onion
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Roll out the bread dough on a floured surface to create a rectangle about 1 cm thick.
3. Brush the dough with olive oil and spread the sauce over it.
4. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the dough. Arrange the vegetables in rows to create a rainbow effect, in the following order: green, yellow, orange and red pepper, tomato, and onion.
5. Bake for 20–30 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
6. Scatter with basil and serve.