Spoil the fam with these cute mini strawberry flapjacks for brekkies. You can even save for later as mini snack bites.
MAKES 36 // COOKING TIME 1 hour
125 g butter, at room temperature
½ cup sugar
½ cup plain yoghurt
2 tsp lemon zest
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup self-raising flour
1 cup milk
Zest of 1 lemon
1 cup strawberries, sliced
1. Cream together butter and sugar until pale and fluffy.
2. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one.
3. Mix in the yoghurt and lemon zest.
4. Gently fold in the flour, in a figure-of-eight motion.
5. Combine with the milk and lemon zest.
6. Heat a non-stick pan. Pop in a strawberry slice and top it with 1 tsp batter. Once bubbles form, flip the flapjack and cook for a further minute.