Looking for great brunch ideas? Look no further than our tasty oat tarts with caramelised pears. The best part is that they’ll be ready in a flash.
SERVES 2 // COOKING TIME 20 min
¼ cup honey
¼ cup coconut oil
2 cups oats
1 pear, thinly sliced
1 cup yoghurt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Heat the honey and coconut oil to melt. Set aside 3 tbsp. Mix the rest with the oats.
3. Finely blend ½ the oat mixture. Press into mini tart tins and bake for 10 minutes, until crisp.
4. Cook the sliced pear in the reserved 3 tbsp honey-oil mix until caramelised.
5. Fill tarts with yoghurt and pears.