Cocktails are forever. They are even for winter. And these frosty frozen cocktails of ours are worth their weight in gold. Serve them up the next time you have people over. Or, you know, just treat yo’ self!
Berry sorbet floats
MAKES 4 // COOKING TIME 10 min, plus freezing time
3 cups mixed berries
¼ cup condensed milk
Sparkling wine, to top-up
1. Blitz the berries and condensed milk. Freeze for about 4 hours, until firm enough to scoop.
2. Place 2 scoops each in 4 glasses.
3. Top-up with sparkling wine and garnish with extra berries.
MAKES 4 // COOKING TIME 10 min
1½ cups pineapple chunks, frozen
1½ cups ice
135 ml light rum
100 ml fresh lime juice
65 ml simple syrup
Dark rum, to top-up (optional)
1. Place all ingredients, except the dark rum, in a blender and blitz.
2. Divide the mixture between 4 glasses.
3. Top-up with dark rum, if using, and garnish with extra pineapple.