We love making these whenever we have leftover stir-fry. Our crispy Asian dumplings are a bite-sized taste surprise that you will go back for again and again.
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 15 min
1 cup leftover stir-fried vegetables
Handful coriander, chopped
1 red chilli, chopped
1 cm ginger, peeled and grated
A few drops sesame oil
Salt and black pepper
1 tsp cornflour
12 wonton wrappers
Vegetable oil, to fry
Chilli oil or sweet chilli sauce, to serve
Lemon wedges, to serve
Mint, chopped, to serve
1. Mix the stir-fry, coriander, chilli, ginger and sesame oil and season.
2. Mix the cornflour with 1 tbsp water.
3. Place the wonton wrappers on a chopping board. Place 1 heaped tsp of the mixture in the centre of each wrapper. Brush the edges with a little of the cornflour paste. Fold over the sides and pinch to seal.
4. Heat the vegetable oil in a small pot over high heat. Fry the dumplings for a few minutes on each side until golden and crispy. Remove and drain on paper towel.
5. Serve the dumplings with chilli oil or sweet chilli sauce, lemon wedges and mint.