This wholesome plate has everything you could possibly want from a meal: lean protein, healthy fats, some natural sweetness, greens, cheese… Need we say more?
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 35 min
200g feta, crumbled
100g sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
Salt and black pepper
4 skinless chicken breast fillets, cut along the sides to form pockets
1 tbsp vegetable oil
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp red wine vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp honey
150g mangetout, sliced
2 spring onions, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 190°C and heat a griddle pan until smoking hot.
2. Combine the feta and sun-dried tomatoes. Season.
3. Stuff the chicken breasts with the feta mixture, then pin each one closed with a skewer. Brush with the vegetable oil. Season.
4. Grill the stuffed chicken breasts for 1½ minutes on each side. Then transfer to a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from the oven and leave to rest for about 10 minutes.
5. To make the salad dressing, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, mustard and honey. Season.
6. Place the mangetout, rocket and spring onions in a bowl. Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat.
7. Slice the stuffed chicken breasts and serve with the rocket salad.