We absolutely love chilli poppers here at MK, and they are just as good baked in the oven without any added oiliness. Stuffed with cream cheese and cheddar and then dipped into a coriander mayo… We know, we don’t have to say any more.
SERVES 4 // COOKING TIME 35 mins
12 large jalapeño peppers, halved and seeded
150g cheddar, grated
100g cream cheese
Salt and pepper
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp chopped coriander
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC and place the jalapeños on a baking tray.
2. Mix the cheddar and cream cheese together and season. Spoon into the jalapeños.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, until the peppers are tender and the cheese is melted and golden.
4. To make the coriander mayo, mix together the remaining ingredients and season.
5. Serve the chilli poppers hot with the coriander mayo.