Leftover pukka chicken yellow curry
60 ml sweet chilli sauce
30 ml soy sauce
30 ml coriander, chopped
1. Remove all bones and extra sauce from the curry – the drier, the better.
2. Line a steamer with waxed paper and place on the stove to heat.
3. Place 1 tsp curry in the centre of each wonton wrapper. Wet the edges with water and pinch together in the middle.
4. Arrange in the steamer and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Make a dipping sauce with 60 ml sweet chilli sauce, 30 ml soy sauce and 30 ml chopped coriander.