MAKES 1 // HANDS-ON 15 min // HANDS-OFF 40–45 min
480g nutty wheat flour
100g oat bran
80g crushed wheat
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
50 ml sesame seeds
50 ml poppy seeds
50 ml linseeds
40 ml sunflower seeds
500 ml full-cream yoghurt
310 ml milk
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a loaf tin.
2. Mix the flour, oat bran, oats, crushed wheat, sugar and bicarb. Add half the seeds.
3. Add yoghurt, milk and oil and mix well.
4. Spoon into the prepared tin and scatter the remaining seeds over the top.
5. Bake for 40–45 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean.