SERVES 4 // HANDS-ON 20 min // HANDS-OFF 45 min
8 chicken pieces
1 tbsp chicken spice
1 tsp paprika
Salt and pepper
Vegetable oil, to fry
250 ml chutney
160 ml mayonnaise
160 ml orange juice
1 tbsp curry powder
2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
Rice, to serve
Coriander, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Coat the chicken in chicken spice, paprika, salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil in an ovenproof pan and brown the chicken.
4. Mix the chutney, mayonnaise, orange juice, curry powder and garlic together. Pour over the chicken pieces.
5. Place in the oven and bake uncovered for 45 minutes, until cooked through.
6. Serve with rice and coriander.